Thursday, January 29, 2009

SO close

So, I'm in the process of booking a last minute flight home to Minnesota for the weekend -- quick trip, 36 hours at best -- and was looking for cheap flights. Ever since Sun Country stopped flying direct from Dulles to MSP, it's been hard to find a good low cost air carrier to hook a girl up, but I still swing by the Southwest Airline site every time to see if, by any chance, they've decided to add MN to thier list. I know this task is fruitless, as they DON'T FLY THERE, but that doesn't stop me from trying.

But WAIT! As I went to the Southwest site today, I was momentarily elated to see "MSP" as a "Going TO" location. Wha? Do miracles really happen? Can I for real get a non stop low cost flight to Minnesota again? It's like Christmas!!!

And then...


DOH! So close, yet... hope. There is hope. It doesn't help me now, but I see good things in my future. I love Southwest. I really do.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love Southwest, too. Like, not just like them because they are ok and a decent airline when all the rest suck. I LOVE them. Like I love my iPod.

Dave Solimini said...

im in your blog, readin your posts.